Friday, July 8, 2011

Taking To The Air! 7/7/11

Everyone who comes to visit asks what I think is the one thing I’ve done that I consider a not-to-be-missed experience.  I always say that a sightseeing flight around Denali National Park is at the top of my list. 

 On a beautiful day, there’s just no view like it.  Since I just couldn’t make my friend go on the flight alone, I went along for my second Denali flight.  Sometimes you just have to be with a friend in her time of need. ;)  There were some clouds on the way from Talkeetna to the Alaska Range, but “the mountain” was out in all its glory, as were many other peaks.  It was awesome once again!  I think I'll let the photos speak for themselves...











And this time, I have an iPhone, so I got some (admittedly novice) videos to go along with the photos. Perhaps this one will help a little with the perspective. 




No comments:

Post a Comment