Sunday, June 26, 2011

Moose!

On my way home from work one morning, I was watching (closer than usual) for moose, and while I didn't see these guys when I passed by them, I saw them cross the road behind me in my rearview mirror.  I turned around and got to see them put on quite a show for me while they made their way through a neighborhood.







Action shot...



And before I leave you 'til next time... I wanted to post a picture I took at work one evening, since we're on the subject of moose. :)  This is shortly after 10pm... mama moose (you can see her head sticking out from behind the bush by the babies) and her 2 calves went trotting across the yard right outside our windows.  I followed them over to the other side of the building and got this picture with the camera on my phone before they disappeared into the woods.  Baby moose are adorable!!  They've been hanging out around our office since they were born about a month ago.  Can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment